Here are some shots from yesterday (19th)...we were too tired at the end of the day to wait for them to upload. Our internet access is in an un-air conditioned part of the 12th (top) floor...'nuf said, right?
What lucky parents/sister you are to have him and vice versa. These photos are just too sweet. I love the one of him asleep with you, Rachel...awwwwwwww, is all I can say. Continue with the pictures..I am just in awe of all of them. Take Care and much love go out to you all. Lori, Bryan, John & Christopher
1 comment:
What lucky parents/sister you are to have him and vice versa. These photos are just too sweet. I love the one of him asleep with you, Rachel...awwwwwwww, is all I can say. Continue with the pictures..I am just in awe of all of them. Take Care and much love go out to you all.
Lori, Bryan, John & Christopher
Post a Comment