Clark had to go to the doctor for 3 vaccinations this morning. He is finally caught up for his age! He told me when we got home that he was mad at the doctor and that his leg hurt. Ha! The best part, however, is that he has finally gained and grown!! YEAH!! He is now 28.8 lbs. (ok, so he did have on heavy jeans and long sleeve shirt) and he was 36 1/2 inches tall. He came here weighing 27 lbs. and was 34 1/2 inches tall. (Aug.) So in 6 months he has grown 2 inches and I am so excited. Maybe he will actually be ON the growth chart soon. I thought his jeans were getting a little shorter on him. (ok, so they are size 2T...it's about time, right?)
Both kids are fighting colds at the moment. Ali has felt the worst by far, and Clark is the one that gave it to her. I am not sure where he caught it...maybe church or gym class? You never really know.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment