We loaded up the van late Friday afternoon and headed to Nona and Poppy's house. Clark had been asking for them for days...so we gave in! My brother and his family joined us all for lunch on Sat., then we took the kids to a park on the lake. They all had a great time. I can't believe it, but I actually forgot the camera! (I take the camera EVERYWHERE..ugh!!) Uncle Jay, Aunt Paula, and Abby gave Clark his baptismal gift...which was a darling backpack with his name on it. It is his "things to keep him busy during church" bag! He is so proud of it. He HAD to wear it into church, after church, around the house...he LOVES it. It will be perfect for preschool in the fall. Well, Clark has been asking to "go play at Nona and Poppy's house" all day long...oh and all the way home last night. He doesn't get that we just can't pop over there. One night just wasn't enough time for him...we keep telling him that they will be here for Easter.
Well, round 4 (I think, but I have lost count) of vaccinations has proven to be just as hard on his system as the other rounds were. He becomes a whiny, puny, mouthy terror...ummm, did I just write that? I mean well, ummm well...I don't know what I mean. Vaccinations make him so grumpy and whiny. Let us hope it doesn't last all that long.
I hope everyone has a great week. We went around to several garden centers today trying to decide what we want to plant in our backyard. It is a blank slate right now. We took pen and paper with us to add it all up...OUCH...trees are NOT cheap.
No comments:
Post a Comment