Monday, February 18, 2008

Just a lazy Sunday afternoon at the beach.....

Yesterday we decided to load up the ole' sand pails and shovels and head down to Galveston. I think the kids could hang out on the beach for hours on end. They had a great time and the weather was glorious! Of course we had to make our usual ice cream stop on the way home. We made the mistake of telling Clark Sat. evening of our beach plans and he repeated it I think a thousand times prior to getting into bed that night..."beach and eat ice cream." Too funny. I will explain the picture of the shirtless fellow with his cowboy hat and running pants. You see, we love going to Galveston...however, you NEVER really know what you are going to see. Yesterday that was our find. Redneck at its finest. Ha! (ok, so that was a little mean...sorry...that poor guy had NO idea he was being photographed and would end up on the web)

Clark had gymnastics again today. As the teacher put it oh so nicely "he didn't listen as well today." Ha...YOU THINK? He moves at 100 miles per hour...it is really stretching him to actually sit still long enough to listen to instruction. Ha! However, both teachers told me they thought that he was born for this. They kept talking about what a natural he is....ok, if they can just figure out a way to get him to pay attention. Good luck girls!!! They do have their work cut out for them. Ok, to be totally honest...he is doing pretty well. He doesn't totally understand everything in English yet...he has only been home 6 months as of Saturday. I will cut him some slack.

Well, not much to say...really just wanted to post the pictures. Clark's new favorite words are honey, maybe, and tomorrow. He will use them at the totally wrong time. For instance "maybe this is too hot"...or "can we eat that tomorrow (like instead of later)"...the honey he uses correctly which is really funny. He picked that up from me. I always call the 3 of them honey...so now he started that. "now honey"

beach

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You forgot to mention that the cowboy was drinking a 32 ouncer! (Or however many that was...) For a minute I thought that was TC in his cowboy hat! hehehehhehehehe!

Rachel said...

I can't believe I forgot to point that out! We laughed out loud when we noticed the huge beer in his hand...that was the icing on the proverbial cake! Again...we are so mean!