Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Well, last night was fun! We were able to go out to dinner with friends...WITHOUT KIDS! Some friends of ours (with 4 kids of their own) told us about a Parent's Night Out at a church close to us. We all took advantage and signed the kids up. They had fun eating pizza, watching movies, and playing basketball in the church gym. When we were tucking Clark into bed last night I started asking him about his evening. He told us he had fun and played with a boy and a girl. I said "oh, a girl...was she cute" and he replied "yes, I kiss her." Ha! Watch out world.

It was so funny when we made it to the restaurant...we joked that we were going to take a moment of silence and enjoy the quiet! We were saying...look...no fighting...no he said she said...he did she did...aaahhh. But, we were glad to see the kids when we picked them up....as always! It is just nice to have an evening to ourselves every once in a while. It doesn't happen very often.

Clark has had a great couple of days...which makes life a whole lot nicer.

I am including some photos from yesterday. The kids enjoyed opening their gifts from us and grandparents. Ali made Valentine cupcakes and did a great job. She loves to help cook.

Valentine's Day

No comments: