Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged.........

Ok, for starters I NEVER fill these out...but here it goes!

A- Attached or Single: Attached, married for almost 12 years

B- Best Friend: oh goodness...best friend would be my husband...but many friends spread from Hawaii to Kentucky!

C- Cake or Pie: PIE most likely KEY LIME...yum, yum!

D- Day of Choice: Saturday and Sunday... time to be able to spend as a family

E- Essential Item (s): can't think of something I just "have to have" on a day to day basis except for my family!! (and going to the beach...good for the soul)

F- Favorite Color: depends on what for...on the walls in a house...sage green...clothing perhaps red or a shade of blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms...the sour ones!

H- Hometown: Tallulah, Lousiana

I- Indulgence (s): pedicures in the summer...haha

J- January or July: oh definitely July...I am not a huge fan of cold weather...though the July heat here is pretty bad also!

K- Kids: Alexandra Paige-11 (a preteen and VERY good at it...just kidding(sort of)...a fun kid that is quite artistic! Samuel Clark-4 (and again...very good at it)he is the one that keeps us laughing...100% boy 100% of the time...on go every second of the day except while he is asleep!

M- Marriage Date: April 26, 1996

N- Number of Siblings: 1 older brother...it is a wonder we made it to adulthood with the fighting that used to go on..haha

O- Oranges or Apples: apples...crisp ones...with caramel for extra yumminess (not a word, I know)

P- Phobias or Fears: bugs...YUCK! oh, and heights! Also something happening to my husband or children!

Q- Quote(s): "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Psalm 91:4 (really I love the whole chapter)

R- Reason to Smile: we have our 2 healthy children and are finally settled down with a job my husband LOVES!

S- Season: spring

T- Tag: anyone that would like to join in

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can't think of anything exciting...except maybe for the fact that I can't seem to finish a book these days...I have about 5 or more books going that I flip through but never finish...ugh! Also, let me think...T.C. and I have moved 7 times in our marriage...crazy huh? Some of those were within the same town. Hopefully we are done for YEARS to come!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: definitely NOT a vegetarian....gotta have meat!

W-Worst Habit: not always being the most patient Mom...working on that!

X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Have had both...ultrasound was amazing when I was pregnant with Ali...getting to see your baby! Hopefully won't be needing any X-Rays (or ultrasounds for that matter..haha)

Y-Your Favorite Food: Mexican! (or my mom's turkey and dressing on the holidays)

Z- Zodiac: taurus

2 comments:

Live the Life you Love, Love the Life you Live said...

I'm so glad you decided to join in and accept the tag! I love your indulgence and I share your liking for crisp apples! :)

JW Hellums said...

Amen to "N". You two could put up a good fight!!!!! POPPY