Monday, February 25, 2008

Big sister got a hold of him....

Last night Clark comes downstairs with a marker beard on his face. What a hoot! Ali decided to give him a beard and a photo shoot...a total riot. T.C. and I have books called "Capture His/Her Heart" and Ali grabbed T.C.'s book and had Clark hold it. OH MY GOODNESS! We cracked up. The poor little guy has no idea that now I am placing his cute mug on the WORLD WIDE WEB.....what kind of mother am I? One that thought others might get a little laugh also. Ali also made a sign for him to hold (she meant I'm available...but put "I'm open"...which is so funny!!)

Not much news around here...just wanted to post pictures. We found another park this weekend that we hadn't visited yet. The kids loved it and are ready to go back. It is called "Challenger Park" and has walking trails, playgrounds, etc. Clark slipped in some gross looking water and about lost it. He was so upset. Both feet got soaked, as did part of his pants....but he recovered and continued playing. He sure loves playgrounds...Ali did too at that age. His new word as of this weekend is "everything." Really funny when not used correctly.

We are finally going to have a little vacation after several years...Ukraine didn't count. The stress level was TOOOOO high to count. However, we are finally going back to Florida. We haven't been back since we moved from there in '99 when Ali was 2 1/2 years old. We hope everything works out...I mean you never really know. It is still almost 3 months away....but we are counting down the days already. Ha! We will go the middle of May. We will be staying right on the beach, so the kids will really LOVE that. Ali will get to see one of her little playmates while we are there. I will rephrase that...they were little at the time...they won't recognize each other now. Ha! Most of our friends from that time were military and thus have moved away.

Enjoy the silly photos!
Challenger Park

2 comments:

Bill and Cheryl Flook said...

Hey Rach, Funny Pictures!! I will be in Florida also in May, Gulfshores with some friends. It's a mother daughter trip. Been thinking about ya, love ya, Cheryl
Now, if I can only remember my name and password to post this!

Sarah said...

Hilarious! I think she gets those "abusive" older sibling tendancies from her father...hehehe!