Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tea party anyone?....Halloween....and cowboy boots!!!

What a combination...all in the course of a few days here in the Judd house Clark had a tea party for one of his stuffed animals, went trick or treating, and absolutely fell in LOVE with his cowboy boots. He had a doctors appointment today and actually wore shorts (yes, it is warm here!!), t-shirt, and cowboy boots. (black boots at that!) I probably used to think..."why would a parent let their child go out of the house like that?" But...now I am the one doing it. Ha! He even wore them with his pj's this morning. So, I honestly just didn't want the battle of trying to get them off of his feet.......so off to the doctor we went....boots and all. I remember with Ali every hair had to be in place with bows to match. Heehee!

The video is so cute of Clark having his tea party. I just came around the corner the other day and found that.

Well, another American first....TRICK OR TREATING!! I am sure he was a little confused at first, but he got the hang of it. We went with some friends from the neighborhood, and he tried to keep up with them...then he just quit trying and wanted to be carried. His little legs just couldn't make it. He loved it when the people were standing outside with their dogs dressed up! He would kiss them all...the dogs that is. (ick, but he did it) After trick or treating, Ali went to a fall festival with her friends that we trick or treated with. I didn't want Clark to be overwhelmed with Halloween...so I brought him home. She had a great time though.

Clark had a follow up appointment today with the surgeon. He said everything looks great with the exception of the redness. He said it should not be this red after a week and a half. He put him on antibiotics to be safe. Pray it heals just fine and that there isn't any infection. (you always hear about people getting staff infections from hospitals)

Oh yes, the picture of his "baby" on his potty chair is hilarious! I heard him in the bathroom this morning and that is what I found. He just looked at me and said "baby, potty!" Like...DUH, Mom!! Ha!

tea party and Halloween

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Brad saw that and said, "Go TC, it's your birthday!!"

I would like to add...."Can I get a WOOOOP WOOOOOPPPPPPPP!?!?!"
:)