Wednesday, November 28, 2007
It is never a good thing when........
A family is visiting a new church and the "little fellow" decides to act up during Wed. night worship. The father takes the child to "the restroom"....and a few short minutes later screams ring out throughout the sanctuary. Oh....it is just never a good thing. I hope we are allowed back...oh, I mean..."they" are allowed back...I am leaving out names to protect the innocent. :) Thanks a mill Clarky!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh you just got to love that age, right?? i had to drag both danny and bekah out of walmart screaming "i don't want a spanking!" in that phase of their childhood. oh well. if CPS does not show up, i say give them another shot??? keep on keeping on!! he'll be such a delightful boy, in about 4 years.
Post a Comment