Tell me...why is it that when a kid gets a sour stomach it HAS to happen in their HIGH CHAIR and CAR SEAT? Couldn't it happen...oh say...as they are walking past the restroom or as they are standing near a trash can? OH NO...it is much more fun for it to go all over their high chair tray and ALLLLLL in their car seat and clothing just as you are dropping the other child off at swim practice. (of course at a time when I did NOT have a change of clothes or any wet wipes in the van!!) Just thought I would share the fun that was had today. The little guy took it all in stride though. He was happy for the most part...just didn't have an appetite. I HOPE he doesn't have a stomach bug...they spread like wild fire.
This is really funny...tonight as I was drying Clark off after his bath, I was talking to him about some dry patches that he keeps on his tummy. I said that next time we go to the doctor I would ask for some good cream for his skin. He looks down and points to his "manly parts" and says "DOCTOR!!!" I laugh and tell him that it is a different doctor...not THAT doctor. He looks down again and shakes his head saying "no doctor." Guess he was having flashbacks of last weeks doctor visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that poor guy, i would hate doctors too if that was a recent memory!!! i guess i can be thankful i am a girl. well, not always, but usually!! i also hope you all don't get a stomach bug. next time that happens here, i will force ben to get us those high efficiency washers!!! bedding takes forever!!!
Post a Comment