Saturday, October 20, 2007

Toddlers are just so precious....

Remember when I would go on and on about what an angel Clark was....just so precious....wow...what a difference a week can make. He is testing his boundaries left and right! Here is a glimpse into our daily lives..."Clark, I said not to do that...if you do it again you will go to time-out...what did I just say...(meanwhile he decides he will try it again)...ok, you are going to time-out on the stairs...(then followed by scream, kick the floor, you get my point)" I have said a million times...doesn't he know there are going to be consequences? Human nature I suppose! But, as quickly as the madness comes...it leaves...and he is our sweet boy again. To be expected with toddlerhood, I suppose.

I am posting some recent pictures. We took the kids to the Houston Zoo this morning for the Halloween at the zoo. Clark enjoyed getting a little candy, picking out a mini pumpkin, and coloring a couple of masks. There are a few from a park yesterday evening. A co-worker of T.C.'s has a wedding photography business on the side and he offered to take our first family pictures.
http://sivanov.exposuremanager.com/g/judds&gallery_page=&gallery_all=&view=1&photo_page=1#photo_s

I love the picture of Clark over T.C.'s shoulder. The few I took are funny...if you notice the ones of Clark by the water...he is wet...he decided to pretty much scoop the water out of the pond and put it all over himself.

Pray for our little man on Monday morning. We are to have him at the Children's Hospital in Galveston at 6:00AM for his little surgery. (getting circumcised) I am nervous, but we are just trusting God to guide the doctors. I hate the thought of him being in pain afterwards.

Houston Zoo, park, etc.

No comments: