Monday, October 15, 2007

Praise God!

Praise God, I just got a call from the pediatricians office and Clark's blood work was NORMAL!! Yippy!!

Funny........Clark was lying down for a nap today and I went in to check on him....low and behold he had a bed FULL of toys. I put the toys back in the toy basket and told him he couldn't have toys at nap time. I told him to choose ONE baby, but that was it. He was so mad at me...he started crying so loudly. I left the room, went downstairs and we hear "I WANT TOYS!!!!" Ha! Yep, his English is coming right along!

2 comments:

The Malone Family said...

Praise The Lord! God is so Good.
Love and continued prayers.....

Kay said...

toddlers are just so adorable, are they not??? it's a challenge, but so worth it after it's all over. i keep telling myself "just two more to get through it, just two more" joshy has decided he does not want to potty train. it's a battle to get him on the stupid thing. yessiree, bob, toddlers are PRECIOUS!!