Saturday was our trip to Sea World. We wanted to hit the shows first...so we saw Shamu and then a dolphin/beluga whale show. Russie Clark was fascinated with the Shamu show and sat for the entire 25 minute show just staring!! We weren't expecting the crowds to be like they were, so it took longer to get from one thing to another...with a stroller. But we managed and we stayed at the park until 7:00pm! Ali really enjoyed a ski show, but Russie Clark decided to sleep through that..ha! He and I walked around while Ali and T.C. waited an hour to ride a "rapids" ride...they got SOAKED! It was so sad...Clark and I were watching from "the sidelines" and we saw T.C. and Ali ride by...I was pointing and waving...and I thought he was glad to see them...then when they were out of sight he starting crying his eyes out! He didn't understand where they were going. Anyway, he finally calmed down and was glad to see them when they got off the ride. From there we headed over to the dolphin touch pool and the aquarium building. He LOVED watching the dolphins...as you can see by the pictures.
Hope you enjoy the pictures...we can't wait to go back to San Antonio and explore the town some more. There seems to be a LOT to do there.
![]() |
| San Antonio |

2 comments:
What wonderful pictures! I loved them, and the video clip. San Antonio is so much fun.
Hi Guys,
Thank God you clarified things-I thought the cowboy in the red boots was TC:-) The pictures look like a good time was had by all! I can't believe how much Ali has changed in just the short time that you have been away from us!! She is soooo lovely-like her mom! It's fun to hear little Russie Clark talk-so sweet! The pictures of Ali and him walking along holding hands just touches my heart. I know that you have probably had many challenges since you have returned, but it is just heartwarming to see the way you four have seamlessly bonded into one family. God's plans are soooo much better than ours:-) Take care.
Much Love,
Becky
Post a Comment