Well, we have had an exciting weekend. Russie Clark was able to meet his other set of grandparents for the first time on Friday. T.C.'s parents came in...his dad had to leave today (Monday), but his mom is able to stay until Thursday. He was a little shy at the airport...but it didn't take long for him to warm up. It is just taking him a little bit to understand this whole "family" thing. Saturday we took them to Galveston and Sunday we went to Johnson's Space Center.
School is in full swing for Ali and me. She also started swimming with the new swim team that she joined (Space City Aquatic Team...SCAT). The first day of practice she and her best friend, Sierra, were walking out to the parking lot and Sierra's mom and I asked how practice went...and their response was "you don't want us to answer that question"..hahaha. I think it was a little difficult getting back into the swing of things. The summer league ended the end of June, so it had been a while since they had practiced. The second practice went better, though. She thinks she will enjoy it. The team meets Monday-Friday, but they only have to swim 2-3 times a week. She is also starting guitar back up next week.
Well, the pictures are pretty self explanatory. All the ones of Russie in the chair are funny....I wanted to capture what it is like trying to get an active 3 year old to sit still for a picture. I obviously wasn't all that successful. Ha!! Enjoy...
![]() |
| meeting grandparen |

1 comment:
Hey Rach, I love reading your blog. Sometimes I'll just be surfing the net, kind of wandering, and then I'll think... I know, I'll read Rachel's blog! I love the pictures too. And then I try to send a comment, like today, and I can't remember my password!
Much Love, Cheryl
Post a Comment