Friday, September 14, 2007

Just couldn't make it through lunch.........

Just wanted to post these funny pictures from lunch today. I had walked out of the kitchen for a minute only to return to a sleeping boy. Now as I type this Clark is thinking he already "napped" and can't seem to fall asleep in his bed. :)

The video is of him kissing all his babies after he put them to bed. Yes, he is in his underwear...the babies just HAD to be put to bed as I was trying to get him dressed. (then I couldn't resist a couple of cute shots in his undies!!) The end of the video clip looks funny...Ali had walked into his room and he was showing her the motorcycles on his undies...too cute!!

I will be sharing some studio pictures with you soon. I took the kids to JCPenney's yesterday and had their pictures made together. They turned out so cute. I had purchased the kids traditional Ukrainian shirts while we were over there. The shirts were too pretty not to have their picture made in them! I will get a link to the pictures in a week or so and will email it.

sleeping boy and putting babies to bed

1 comment:

The Malone Family said...

too cute! I can't help but remember Craig in his Ninja Turtle undies..... too cute! I didnt' have a video camera while he was little, only pictures.... Russie is going to die when he gets older and you bring out the videos.... LOL
Thanks for sharing your memories with us. Love ya, Claudia