Hey all...I've been meaning to sort these pictures and get them posted for over two weeks now, but with the gang coming home soon and me in the middle of working twelve days straight in support of the shuttle mission, it ain't happening! Anyway, here are 200+ pictures of our first two weeks in Khmelnytskyy at the orphanage with Russie. They are in chronological order, and I've put captions on some of them to give you a glimpse of what was going on, but that's all the organization we're going to get.
It's funny to look through them and see how clothing changed in the span of two weeks: from sweatshirts and jackets, to shorts, to the kids in underwear and sandals (w/ socks of course), back to shorts, and back to underwear and sandals (and no socks because it was
really hot)!
I enjoyed reminiscing and thinking back on these two weeks...it will be good to get the gang home in a couple more days. Until then, have fun with these!
1 comment:
Hi Gang! Ok..i've looked at the pictures and its official...its so cool that the facial pictures of Ali & Ruslin (Clark) look amazingly alike.
I'd like to see if I'm the door prize winner... the sign on the orphanage says "here is a smiling man on the cloud on the left and a heart on the cloud to the right"... the courthouse sign reads "Ha, I'mma Judd..no objections!" Do I win? LOL.. no, really, the pictures are fantastic..left me with tears & smiles at the same time. So glad things are falling into place. Its truly wonderful and worth the wait!
Thank Goodness you have him now!! Take care Rachel, Ali & littel Russie (Clark) on your way "HOME"..wow, doesn't that have a good ring to it!!!
Love y'all,
Lori, Bryan, John & Christopher
Post a Comment