FINALLY! After two-and-a-half years of planning and replanning this whole process, your dream will finally be reality! I only wish we could be there! Love, hugs, and many,many kisses to you all (and some tears,too)! Mom
I know you are so excited today!! I can't wait myself and the little fellow doesn't even belong to me! We hope you have a wonderful evening with your family. Keep us posted-we are addicted to your journal!
3 comments:
FINALLY! After two-and-a-half years of planning and replanning this whole process, your dream will finally be reality! I only wish we could be there! Love, hugs, and many,many kisses to you all (and some tears,too)! Mom
HOOORRRAAAYYY! We are so excited for you ALL! Can't wait to see and hear all about Ruslan's USA experiences. Keep us posted.
I know you are so excited today!! I can't wait myself and the little fellow doesn't even belong to me! We hope you have a wonderful evening with your family. Keep us posted-we are addicted to your journal!
God Bless,
Lisa & David Allen
Post a Comment