Got a call from T.C. last night about our power finally being back on. YIPPY! The kids and I are returning home today. I don't believe we have cable or internet yet...so this may be it for a while. I have a million loads of laundry to do, and probably some clean up.
We do have great news though...my brother and his wife welcomed their son into the world last night. He was itty bitty at 2.4 lbs. and 14.? inches long. His name is Wyeth Kai and we can't wait to meet him.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
woohoo. there's no place like home. there's no place like home. there's no place like home.
Does your nephew need prayer? he is so tiny! I hope all is well.
Darlene
Wonderful news! I hope you have a safe trip back home and a smooth road to recovery/repairs!
Well my Rachel it was so good talking to you even though it was through horrible circumstances. I am glad that you all are safe and that no horrible major damage was done. God took care of you. I am happy to hear about Jay and Paula's little one. Just take one day at a time and do what you can do not try to overdo ok. We love you MS Faye And Robbie
Post a Comment