Wednesday, January 02, 2008

To kiss or not to kiss...that is the question!

And no I am not talking about T.C. and me....I am talking about our precious, darling little boy. His answer to that question is YES, definitely KISS! Our dilemma at the moment is trying to get him to not kiss everyone on the lips. Ask him for a kiss... and baby...you got...right smack dab on the lips. Tonight at church he sees his Sunday School teacher in the service and repeats "teacher, teacher, teacher." After the service he runs up to her...and you guessed...plants one right on the kisser!! I am sure she didn't know what to do...a kid she only knows from Sunday School (not to mention we have only been attending there for about 2 months) lays one on her. Oh yeah, and he is fighting the congestion crud like we have all been passing around the last month or so. So to his teacher I would say HAPPY NEW YEAR as she is now carrying around his crud too. I was a little embarrassed and could only come up with the clever line "he is quite the kisser, he kisses everyone on the lips." 'Cause you know she was thinking "yeah, no joke lady." So in the car we try and have a little discussion about only kissing his family on the lips...and here is how it went...

me: Clark, you need to only kiss Mama, Papa, Ali, and the rest of your family on the lips...everyone else you can kiss their cheek..ok...do you understand Mama?
Clark: Chicken Nuggets?
Ummmmmm...so as you see...that went well.

No comments: