His language is really coming along. He has started referring to himself as "I" instead of me do this or that. He has really blossomed in his 5 months home. We just can't believe it. We were watching some video clips this weekend from Ukraine and couldn't believe how much he has changed since then.
Clark also started gymnastics this morning. He absolutely LOVED it. The teacher was quite impressed with how flexible he is. It is amazing, really. The boy can just about do the splits and is so strong. (T.C. thinks male gymnasts are shall we say feminine and isn't that thrilled with the lessons...hahaha) But I will say that he seems like a natural. The teacher said that he has the perfect body. He followed directions so well, even though he doesn't understand everything. He just seemed to follow right along.
Let me see...we are having Clark baptized at Hope Lutheran Church during the Wed. evening worship service this week. T.C. and I will begin the new members class that same night. It lasts about 10-12 weeks and afterwards we can join the church. It is a change for me...being a Southern Baptist since the womb...but after much prayer and consideration we feel like this is a good fit for our family.
The children and I will be flying up to Louisville next Tuesday morning. We will be in Louisville 3 days, then heading up to Indiana for 5 days. Ali is so excited to see all of her friends from Louisville again! I can't believe it has been a year since we moved. Clark will be meeting his cousins, Jackson and Sawyer, for the first time. I know the boys will have a great time together! I can't wait to watch them. He will also get to see his other set of grandparents...he has only seen them once...so I know he will enjoy it!!! (as will Ali..of course she is always ready to see them!) This will be Clark's first airplane trip since Ukraine...wonder what he will be thinking?
Here are a few pictures from gymnastics (they are terrible pictures due to them being taken through a window) and a few video clips. The picture of Clark in his car seat is hilarious...that is how he has been falling asleep in the car. He covers his eyes up!
![]() |
| gymnastics |

1 comment:
Hey Rach, Hope I can get this to post if I can remember my password, ha. Too many to remember for too many different things AND so many usernames. It's good reading about your life with your family. Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip! Much love, Cheryl
Post a Comment