I hope our kids know just how much we love them. We ENDURED the spring break crowd (just about every spot was taken in the HUGE parking lot) at Space Center Houston so that Ali could attend a "High School Musical 2 Dance Party" and Clark could see Diego in costume....and my only words are OH MY GOODNESS! Well, anyway...it was all worth it when we caught parents joining in on the dance lessons. We even caught some on tape...it is wrong, I know...to video people without them knowing...I should feel more guilty. However, just watch the videos and have a good laugh. The parents were trying to dance their way to a free poster for their kids....well, my wonderful husband leans over to his precious daughter and says "I will just buy you a poster"...and she responded "good idea." Haha! Man, these men deserved SO much more than a poster.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend with their families. We are looking forward to the first Easter with our son home...what a blessing! May we all marvel at the resurrection of our Lord and Savior.
1 comment:
Ok. I have a couple of comments on the dancing. First, TC, I can totally identify the two dancers you showed. The first is obviously dear old dad. And the second was clearly David Rebber. I'm having flash back from high school dances. I was a little disappointed he left out the "shopping cart." Second, why was nobody looking at the dude in the yellow shirt? It was like he was getting down and NO ONE wanted to look at him! Well...except for Rachel who TAPED him. heheheheheh!
Post a Comment