The kids are enjoying the Christmas season. We will be making our annual gingerbread house this weekend. We cheat, however, and buy the kits...it's still fun, right? Sarah, don't go bragging about your Halloween house to me...OK!!! Heehee! You won Mommy of the year over that...so I cheat...ummm, it's what I do. Ha! Though I will buy extra candy...because the kits just never have enough...and you have to sneak a little while you are making it of course. Ali is also looking forward to our cooking day. We are going to spend a day making cookies and such. Then I will eat way tooooo many and feel guilty...such is the Christmas season.
Clark and Ali are out on the "jumpy" (as Clark calls it)...aka...trampoline as I type this. They love that thing. They will get on there and act so silly. Usually Clark ends up in his undies because his jeans just won't stay up while bouncing! They put a huge ball in there with them and he will bounce and flip over it. We need to get him into gymnastics!
Yesterday the kids and I went into Houston to meet a friend from out of town. We were stationed with them in Florida, and have been friends ever since. Mary was in town for a family funeral. They are stationed in Hawaii now...so it was great to get to see her. We met her at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. We saw the "Lucy's Legacy" exhibit. She is "supposedly" the world's oldest "woman." WHATEVER!!! It was a monkey they are calling a woman...a huge evolution exhibit. GAG! No thanks...Ali was so disgusted (she hates anything about evolution) that she wouldn't read anything! She just walked through with her arms crossed..ha!
![]() |
| museum |

1 comment:
Have fun building your gingerbread house! I'm still burned out from Halloween...there will be no gingerbread house in the Kronland home this year. Heck, we put our tree up last weekend and it STILL has nothing on it! :) Can't wait to see your house!
Post a Comment