We are excited to watch Clark experience his first American Christmas and first Christmas with his family! We waited a long time for this. We thought for the past 2 Christmases that we would have had him home...but we wait NO longer. I think it might be a little overwhelming for him to get all these presents...but I think he will be on cloud 9. Imagine...never having been given a gift. WOW...so much we take for granted.
Ali and I redeemed ourselves.....from that disastrous candy making ordeal. Wew! We had our baking day and made a couple of batches of different cookies. I am posting pictures of our candy cane cookies...they turned out so cute! We also made snicker doodles that are oh so good, if I might say so myself. (grin)
Ali is spending the weekend with her Nona and Poppy. I have full confidence that she is NOT getting spoiled. (yeah right!) We have been busy wrapping gifts and trying to get the house ready for Christmas...since we are hosting this year. So...we will be busy this weekend. Ali asked yesterday if Clark was going to their house also...I told her "no", but jokingly told her that I could pack him up a back and he could go also. She quickly replied "that's ok, I'm not complaining." She loves him, she really does.
Again, have a wonderful Christmas!
![]() |
| cookies |

No comments:
Post a Comment