Ali had a swim meet last weekend, and did wonderfully! She placed in the top 8 in every event. She won 3 first place ribbons. We will be going to a swim meet at UT in Austin in November. This will be her 3rd time to swim there...she loves it.
There is not much news around here. But, I will end with some funny Clark sayings...I don't want to forget all these silly things!
We were having lunch and Ali told Clark to hurry up and he told her, "don't worry about me, worry about you." (guess he had heard that before?)
Clark was eating breakfast and I had gone upstairs. He started talking to me and didn't know I couldn't hear him. Ali told him that I couldn't hear him and that he would have to tell me later. He said, "I'm not listening, talk to yourself." (ummm, yeah..he got in trouble for that smart talk!!)
The ladies guild at church gave out little boxes to fill with change to bring back to church to help the needy. Clark brought his home, emptied his piggy bank and brought it to me. He told me it was to help people that didn't have money, and then he told me it was all he had in his bank. Isn't that sweet?
Ali told me the other day that she decided what she wanted for Christmas. She said, "the Jonas Brothers...like the REAL DEAL." Yeah, she wants Joe Jonas for Christmas. Ha! T.C. responded like this, "you have to get rid of your cats then, because if we are taking in the Jonas Brothers we can't have the cats too! haha...great Dad response!
![]() |
| soccer, swimming, and birthday party |

No comments:
Post a Comment