I hope all you mothers had a fantastic Mother's Day. My precious girl made me breakfast in bed... how cute is that? I am posting a picture of it. She was quite proud of herself. It was a wonderful Mother's Day, despite the fact that T.C. was not home. I could at least relish in the fact that we are about to be parents to 2 children...you just can't get a better Mother's Day gift than that. Not to mention, I do believe I have the BEST daughter a mother could possibly ask for. :)
T.C. is going to fly home this weekend...yippy! Of course, I won't be ready for him to fly out again next Monday...2 days isn't enough time to have him home. However, that will be our half way point...so half down and half to go! Ali does NOT like having her daddy away. (her mom doesn't either)
We are almost finished with our homeschooling year...just 2 finals and we will be done. Now it is on to the fun part of summer...the beach, museums, ice cream, swimming...you get the point.
I am including some recent pictures...some from Abby's 8th birthday, my Mother's Day breakfast, and Ali's swim meet. (The picture of the swim meet is actually a video of Ali's first meet...she is the swimmer 2nd from the left...the one that is kicking BOOOOOTAY..heehee)
We should be flying out to Ukraine on July 9th. I am still in the process of searching for the best airline deal. Keep us in your prayers as we make all the necessary arrangements.
![]() |
| Mother's Day, Swim meet, and Abby's party |

No comments:
Post a Comment